A solo and dual artist show will be joined by several group exhibits to fill the MAA galleries.
There will be programming to accompany each artists exhibit; Please visit our calendar pages. The exhibits run from May 6 to June 18 with an Opening Reception – Sunday, May 7, 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Marc Morin – Faces and Places: 100 Twenty Minute Portraits and 20 Local Scenes – The Ballroom Gallery
- Flores Mantilla; Interpretations – Parlor Gallery
- Children’s K-3 – Art; it’s Elementary – Hendrick Gallery
- The Sketch Collective; Drawing the Everyday Every Day – Dining Room Gallery
- Susan Quateman & Les Bartlett –Resilient Landscapes of Marblehead and Cape Ann:
Viewed Through the Prism of Ecology and Stories – Emerging Gallery & Schrage Gallery- 2nd floor
Flores Mantilla: Interpretations– Nancy Mantilla’s collection of artwork representing her street side storefront and accompanying flora will be joined by new work interpreting her location by MAA member artists.
Art; it’s Elementary – Children’s K-3: Work by children ages 5 – 9 of Marblehead and the surrounding communities will be displayed. Each child receives a prize for submitting. This small exhibit will bring out the child in viewers.
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.