A solo and dual artist show will be joined by several group exhibits to fill the MAA galleries.
There will be programming to accompany each artists exhibit; Please visit our Events page. The exhibits run from May 6 to June 18 with an Opening Reception – Sunday, May 7, 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Marc Morin – Familiar Faces & Local Places – The Ballroom Gallery
- Interpretations of Flores Mantilla – Parlor Gallery
- Children’s K-3 – Art; it’s Elementary – – Hendrick Gallery
- The Sketch Collective – Dining Room Gallery
- Susan Quateman & Les Bartlett –Resilient Landscapes of Marblehead and Cape Ann:
Viewed Through the Prism of Ecology and Stories – Emerging Gallery & Schrage Gallery- 2nd floor
Flores Mantilla: Interpretations- Nancy Mantilla’s collection of artwork representing her street side storefront and accompanying flora will be joined by new work interpreting her location.by MAA member artists. Submission fee $10 each. Maximum 2 pieces per artist member. Visit our exhibitor information page for more details about submitting and take -in.
Art; it’s Elementary – Children’s K-3: Work by children ages 5 – 9 of Marblehead and the surrounding communities will be displayed. Maximum of one piece per child; fee $5 each. Each child will receive a prize for submitting. All works for sale will be $25 and proceeds will go to the MAA Scholarship Fund. Visit our exhibitor information page for more details about submitting and take -in.