You don’t need to be an artist to be a member of the Marblehead Arts Association!
There’s always something going on at the Marblehead Arts in the King Hooper Mansion. The best way to stay current with what’s happening is to become a member! Associate membership brings a variety of advantages as well, including discounts on classes, events and tickets as well as the knowledge that you’re supporting the arts and the MAA – a significant local cultural resource. MAA membership entitles you to discounts in the MAA Community Partner Program, a wide range of local businesses and service providers. Get the full list.
Click here to become a Business Member of the MAA.
Your $50 membership includes:
- Discounted classes, workshops, programs, and events
- Discounted rental rate for the King Hooper Mansion
- Helping to maintain the historic King Hooper Mansion\
- Supporting the vibrancy of art in your community
- Discounts at local shops & restaurants — new benefit!
- Marblehead Arts email newsletter
Your $40 membership includes:
- All benefits above for one person over age 65
Your $25 membership includes:
- All benefits above for one person up to age 23 and attending school
Your $100 membership includes:
- All Associate benefits for a family (children & parents), or
- All Artist Member benefits for one juried artist plus Associate benefits for remaining family members in home
To Become an MAA Artist Member
Artist membership brings even more benefits. The Marblehead Arts Association is one of the oldest and most prestigious arts associations in New England. Artist membership offers opportunities to exhibit in member exhibit shows throughout the year and to submit a proposal for an individual exhibit.
All artist members must be juried in. Membership juries happen the second Wednesday of April and October. Categories include Fine Art (includes Painting, Drawing, Mixed Media, Printmaking, Sculpture), Photography (includes Technical and Creative Retouching), Crafts (includes Jewelry, Pottery, Glass, Fiber Arts, Woodwork, Metalwork). Eligibility for Artist Membership requires being a current Associate Member of the MAA in good standing, which can be established at the time of the jury process.
Includes all Associate benefits, plus recognition in the email newsletter and other MAA materials.
If you would prefer to mail in your membership dues, click to download the Membership Form PDF, complete it and send by mail.