All MAA memberships renew annually on the anniversary month of your joining the MAA. Each year you will receive notification of your upcoming renewal date and you are able to renew by mail or online here. If you are unsure of your renewal month, please contact the MAA office at 781.631.2608.
When renewing, please consider upgrading your membership to Supporter, Patron or Benefactor level – your support is always greatly appreciated!
Associate Membership Renewals
Your $50 membership includes:
- Discounted classes, workshops, programs, and events
- Discounted rental rate for the King Hooper Mansion
- Helping to maintain the historic King Hooper Mansion\
- Supporting the vibrancy of art in your community
- Discounts at local shops & restaurants — new benefit!
- Marblehead Arts email newsletter
Your $40 membership includes:
- All benefits above for one person over age 65
Your $25 membership includes:
- All benefits above for one person up to age 23 and attending school
Artist Membership Renewals (must have been juried in )
Your $75 membership includes all Associate benefits listed above, plus:
- Listing (and link, optional) on the MAA website
- Invitation to submit art for all Member shows
- Eligible to propose solo exhibit in MAA galleries
- Eligible to submit work for sale in the gift shop & hallway galleries
Donor Membership Renewals
Includes all Associate benefits or juried artist member benefits. If you would prefer to mail in your membership dues, click to download the membership form pdf doc, complete it, and send by mail. Note: Commercial/business memberships available, call 781-631-2608 to inquire or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All categories of membership are fully tax deductible as provided by the law. Your membership contribution may also be eligible for your company’s matching gift program.